TQM - TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT
It is not the collection of the tool and technique.
it is the culture, not a program.
The goal of TQM is customer satisfaction.
- TOTAL: The involvement and input of everyone, it means all employees from Associates to top management have to take part in it.
- QUALITY: Fully meeting customer needs and requirements all the time.
- MANAGEMENT: The way we act, operate, control and handle it.
- Customer satisfaction
- Do it right first time ( इसका मतलब है जो काम कर रहे हो उसे पहली बार में ही सही करो)
- Continuous improvements
- Employees involvement
- Empowering the staff
- Feedback mechanism
- William Edward Deming
- Joseph M. Juran
- Armand V. Fiegenbaum
- Philip B. Crosby
- Cost in time and money
- Fear of change
- It makes the company as a leader not a follower.
- Establish the better connections between customers, management and workers.
- It helps to make better team work.
- It makes the company more sensitive to customer needs.
- It provide the benefit to customer also:
- Fewer problems with product & service
- Better customer care
- Greater satisfaction
Thank you 😊Some of related question that help to improve your basic knowledge.